Jun 21, 2006

water with little green bits in it

Sometimes people here like to reuse water bottles--we are cautioned to check and make sure that there's still a seal on the cap before we drink it. This morning a little old lady nearly got me--I was trying to buy a bottle of water through the window of a cab at a stoplight--she handed me the water, snatched my money, and the light turned green, and, I then noticed, so was the water. Fortunately my cab driver was amenable to turning around, so I returned the water for a full refund.

I missed out the other day on wishing Rachel P. Yung a happy happy 28th birthday! Happy birthday Rachel! and happy anniversary to Alan and Heidi Rubenstein!

And finally, a request--please let me know if you've gotten postcards from me--I want to know how long it takes them to get there. or if they don't get there at all, I need to send more! thanks!

. . .

2 comments:

Tilson & WIlson said...

Hi kitten. I was the honored recipient of 2 postcards. I looved them and wondered if you too have an address to send postcards, letters, or other items to.

Anonymous said...

Nope, no postcards. The hedgehog gottum.