Feb 27, 2008

Een Per Dag

I am now participating in this one-picture-a-day blog.
We'll see how long I can keep it up. I hope a while, as it is pretty fun to be carrying my camera around again.
I might try to figure out how to post my one picture a day here too. Or maybe I'll just do it the old way.

Here is my picture from yesterday:


It is some dead paperwhites in my window-sill. When they are alive, their blooms stink and I don't like them. But they take on an interesting shape and hue when they are dead, and don't stink.

And here is the picture for today:


These are some old tile bits that have been out in the parking lot near my office for a while now. Bon voyage, tile bits.

. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool!!!

Here, by the way, is an amazing curry recipe:

http://thaifood.about.com/od/vegetarianthairecipes/r/pumpkincurry.htm

I replace the chili paste with a bit of anaheim pepper.