Sep 13, 2010

Blog Post

For my community-college Spanish class I had to write a blog post that used a lot of past tense verbs. Since I want to use Spanish in my practice, I opted to write about bankruptcy. Whee! Then, for good times only, I put my terrible spanish blog into Google Translator and asked it to translate it back into English for me. Evidently I got a few words mixed up. And Google Translator also sucks.


"I am a bankruptcy attorney. Study Spanish to help me in my work. Then, I write about my work. Sorry, you're probably bored.

Forum Bankruptcy Legally

"When I was a law student in 2007, not ever thought of studying the law of bankruptcy. I hated math. I do not know anything about financial. I knew no one who studied bankruptcy. And yet, I filed bankruptcy about forty last year. After graduating, I brought a job with Legal Aid of Nebraska. The position was one that was open in North Platte. North Platte I never knew, but, however, was the one. A Legal Aid office in North Platte, had only two lawyers, and lawyers practicing all the gals of the law. For example, practiced family law (divorce and custody cases of children) and housing law (evictions).Work also introduced me to the bankruptcies.

"Ten months later, I moved to the Legal Aid office in Omaha. In Omaha, I was given the choice of gals to practice law. I did not like the family law because it is too exciting. But, I learned in North Platte that the law of bankruptcy is not exciting. Additionally, this chick practicing law is like a puzzle, you need to figure out how to protect my clients' assets from bankruptcy court. And finally, the computer program was all mathematical computations. In the end, I chose bankruptcies. Do you think most have no prior work?"

I could explain, but I think it is funnier as is.

. . .

2 comments:

Elise said...

I laughed so hard at this.

Anonymous said...

she fractured english as she spoke...very funny! shum