Apr 24, 2006

polka party in my pantry!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . !


THIS is my beautiful new tea box, sent to me chocolate-crammed straight from my loving sister and niece back in the not-so-square states! And I quote: "wow! wow! wow! wow! wow!" (K.J. Boyden)

They sent it to me c/o Russell P. Plato, my personal package distributor there at the law school, so I got to go around sharing the candy and receiving admiring commentary from my peers about what a terrific family I have (yet again).

See those polka-dot parts? they're three separate stacking boxes. yep. And see how it fits so beautifully in the cupboard, so if you were just looking for tea, you'd A., never find it, but B., you wouldn't care b/c you'd be too busy admiring my beautiful new TEA BOX. uh huh. that's right. and it still smells like chocolate. You can see it to the right in its new home. Right up there with the PREMIUM saltines. All sweetly nestled in and comfortable. What a great kick-off to the finals season. Thanks again, you Boydens.

. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, related to polka dots, you and Navneet are confusing. I just tried to go to www.eatpolkadots.blogspot.com. :)