Mar 25, 2008

the last week begins

This time, for HDL, notes on top.

I actually washed the ice trays before I packed them. (I suppose this may still be news to someone out there--I am moving to Omaha on Sunday [same job, different office]).


Adjectives that seem to suggest more than pizza:


Breakfast at Penny's. Tasty, and friendly, but not so easy on the estomago. They throw sugar packets at you when you read at the bar (minimum of two people at the booths).


A North Platte (the river) walk,



accompanied by my dog friend.


At what they call "the rides" at Cody Park.




NP's version of Japan's naval flag.



There should be more of these in parks:


Cody's a pretty good park: a river, "the rides," elk, geese, various playgrounds, frisbee-golf, camping, and outdoor fireplaces. Plus, or so I've heard, gay men are free to gather there at night! Poor things, they have to go somewhere. NP does not strike me as a particularly gay-friendly place. I like its parks though.

. . .

No comments: