Mar 4, 2008

test drive

Taking a bite out of JR's bagel, I took a Honda Fit out for a test drive yesterday. It was all right. It (like every other car I've ever driven, actually) can't compare to my current Honda for good-time driving, and the thing is so small that every bit of it is pretty much all in your face. Also, the car lot man insisted on going with me, and he was 6'3" (he told me), had a pretty severe limp, and looked rather uncomfortable squished into the car, which wasn't probably the best advertising. But that said, it's got ok pick-up, it'd fit me and my dog, and it'd be easy to put in small spaces. Plus maybe I could get one in this color:



I almost got out of the dealership w/o the hard-sell--but then 6'3" man's boss came over to do what needed to be done. We agreed to disagree and I'm still driving my trusty '91 civic. Maybe next time, manager man, maybe next time.

. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No orange?