Jan 5, 2007

my parents the real estate moguls

are now the proud owners of the two lots next door to our cabin in Iowa (pictured right), which means that no one can ruin our view of the lake, we can kill the poison ivy, and we can put up a big zipline to go shooting from our house, through all the trees, right into this big bend in the road around which people drive way too fast. Or maybe we can make it high enough that it goes over the road and all the way into the lake.

Hopefully something like this:














In other news, I have finalized my spring class choices. I'll be continuing with my Employment and Housing Discrimination clinic (7 credits), taking Fed Courts (3 credits, and for some stupid reason on Friday mornings and with a final on the first day possible), and Latin American Problems and Latin American Law (2 credits, for some stupid reason on Monday mornings, but over before spring break). I hope Fed Courts is interesting, I'm excited about the Latin American class, and I'm nervously excited about continuing our sexual discrimination lawsuit in the clinic. Should be a good semester.

Finally, all happiness to Robin and Emil, getting hitched this weekend in DC.

. . .

No comments: