Apr 27, 2007

gauging interest

Hey, if I were to set up a mailing list so that you the readers would get an email when there's a new post up, would you want it? There would only be one email/day, regardless of the number of posts, except if there were no new posts that day, in which case no email either. And of course if you wanted an email every time there was a new post, you could have that too (could be multiple emails/day, on days like these--but usually just one or zero). Bert once said he wanted such notification. Does anybody else? Please let me know if you would like to be added to the mailing list either in the comments or by emailing me.
thanks,
. . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd prefer it if you'd call and read them to me, but email is the next best.

also, will you make me shirts? i'll pay you.

Grraar said...

i think there's soem fancy techy way to do that. . .

iron pumper said...

oh rob... you crack me up. I like when i have a chill minute===checkin on your site. Instead of hitting me==i hit the site!