Nov 2, 2007

the series of tubes has been rerouted

I don't have the series of tubes at my house right now. I don't know when I will again. This means less blog. It also means that my primary source of reference material is gone-o. I have many questions (e.g. What to do w/ leftover salad? hmm) that I like to pose to the tubes on the fly. I rarely remember the questions when I get to work, and besides, I'm supposed to work at work. So no fly answers to my fly questions (e.g. What is a molly bolt?). I just have to hope that someone in the neighborhood decides to give me some more free tubes for xmas, I guess.

. . .

2 comments:

jc said...

oh, you need to get the tubes back! we miss your updates...

Grraar said...

i found out i have free cable, which means that even if i wanted to suck it up and pay for internet, i cannot. because free cable is more important.