Mar 20, 2006

fruit on the bottom

I kind of enjoy the good things/bad things construction so I'll stick with it for the minute.

good things



  • toasted bagel with cream cheese except they grilled it instead of toasting it so it has an interesting spongy quality;
  • no environmental-law-journal office-hours assignments;
  • african text messages awaking me at 6:30 in the morning requesting the size of my nephews' feet, in centimeters;
  • seeing good buddies after a week of spring break, which felt like a delicious forever;
  • now knowing the size of my nephews' feet, in centimeters;
  • learning cool shit about campaign finance regulations;
  • new necklaces!;
  • new Trader Joe opening up;
  • yogurt.

bad things

  • noticing that the professor has noticed my noticing and smiling at the emergence of a bagel and cream cheese from a friend's pocket;
  • wishfully dressing as if it were 20 degrees warmer than it is;
  • being unprepared for class;
  • scheduling conflicts;
  • dirty dishes;
  • campaign finance regulations.

. . .

No comments: