Mar 21, 2006

topical topics of today

The new Trader Joe's on 14th St. Bert and I are going there tomorrie.

Tea: www.portorico.com, www.uptontea.com .

Clerkships and the goodness thereof. I'm sold. Clerkships are for Lovers. Judges are Hot Stuf.

The law school's Loan Repayment Assistance Program (LRAP), too, is for Lovers (but not for Marriers). Now I know that it's best not to pay off your loan early, not to get married (except to other LRAPpers), and not to ask questions. Just do what they say and they pay off my loans.

Sitting next to a professor in class is fun!

Sometimes I miss a friendship boat. Once I get over the disappointment, it can still be fun to watch it sailing along in the distance.

Oh I how heart you Green Tea Daily Special Beard Papa. http://www.muginohousa.com/index.html (click on cream puffs) (psst, T&R, they have these in Boston! eat one!).




. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greatest blog of all time.