Sep 15, 2006

Bob, Bob, Bob. What does this mean? Girls want to know.

"I love those things [the red magnetic containers?], too! I wish they did better in the cold but otherwise they're awesome.
--bob in ak"

What do they do in the cold? Do things get less magnetic when they're cold? (I'm guessing not, but I enjoy speculating.) Does the red just not look as cheery with all that frost on it? Plus, how cold is your house, anyway? If my fine new red magnetic containers don't do well in Alaska, maybe I don't either!

. . .

p.s. I highly recommend picking up a copy of this week's New Yorker so you can read all about neuroeconomics. Just kidding. I mean, yeah, that's fine, but David Sedaris has a terrificly funny piece in it too.

1 comment:

... said...

I know it's kind of lame but sometimes in the cold the plastic bit cracks. I'll tell more later but I'm pooped from a quick trip to Anchorage and back with Jessie to pick up my cousin.