Sep 28, 2006

flavors of the past(e)

I tried Honest T brand Mint White tea this morning, and it takes like...paste! It's been decades since I tasted that strange minty goodness, and boy is it better when it has that good pasty texture. On a whim, I googled "i eat paste" (weirdly, one of the google suggestions for a noun to fill out "i eat" was "people"), and found that www.pasteeaters.com exists! but it's stupid, as are the "i eat paste" t-shirts available for personal consumption. there's also a letseatpaste blog, but it's really not about eating paste. I'm not sure what the message is here, but I guess eating paste isn't really funny and unless you like paste you should stay away from that tea.

. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sometimes I think people should pay you for this blog.

acmcs said...

wow, that is a terrific idea. 50cents please!