Sep 28, 2006

i am interviewed

and back in New York City. And I seem to like the sentence divided between the title and the post itself. I don't find out about the job for 2-3 weeks. The interview went ok. It would be the most fantabulous 1-2 year job ever, I think. It will remain undescribed in this semi-public forum until I get the call.

In other news, my brother Shum's wife, Diana, is pregnant (have I mentioned this already?), and due in March! And my sister Jeanne has invited me to be a bridesmaid at her wedding to Kim in February! And I get to wear wine and/or chocolate! I think she means those to be colors, but I don't care, I'm going wear a gooey sticky tobleroney merloty mess. Mmm. Maybe with sprinkles. And my brother Michael and sister-in-law Seemee are doing a 100-(one HUNdred)-mile (!) bike ride, next weekend, I think. And my sister Mary-Ei has gone back to work, getting two kids out of bed and to school, and driving herself to work, all before 7:30am (I'm sure Jadd, my bro-in-law, has some role in all of that too). Really, they're all so impressive. Good work, people!

. . .

1 comment:

Tilson & WIlson said...

What is Mary-ei's new post?