Sep 12, 2006

today is the perfect crisp fall day

the kind that calls for apple and pumpkin pies, basking in the afterglow of spicy thai food with RCS, walking and walking, and sitting and sitting in the p-a-r-k park listening to my burkinabe friend truckling endlessly away on his big round guitar, and of course wee-oh, wee-oh, wee-oh, wee-oh-woh-wohing. If I had a roof and some big Stone beers and my Ghana buddies I'd watch a sunset with them and drink the beers. I miss them and that.



also: are these not the most genius inventions? red, round, see-thru, shakeable, containing containers! for stamps! for rubber bands! for monopoly houses! for hot pepper! for beads! for salt! for eraser pencil tops! for two rolls of film! for keys! for buttons! for tape measures! for everything good (and small)!


. . .

3 comments:

... said...

I love those things, too! I wish they did better in the cold but otherwise they're awesome.
--bob in ak

Tilson & WIlson said...

i wonder what happens in the cold

acmcs said...

me too! Let's find out.