Nov 5, 2006

color me uniMPREssed

I took this horrid test, the Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam, yesterday. Barbri Bar Review scammed me out of many studying hours--the real thing was pretty different from the four (4!) practice exams I took this week. So...let's hope I pass, eh, ladies and gentlemen? But even if I didn't, unlike in real life, one gets multiple chances to choose the right thing to do, and I may get to take the test again over spring break. 'cause that's how all third year law students like to spend their s'breaks. taking horrid tests. In other news, I did not get one of the jobs I applied and interviewed for. Sure hope I get that other one.

I did get to use a Number Two Pencil yesterday, and that pleased me. It's been a long time since Number Two Pencils had a big role in my life. Maybe I'll try to reintegrate them. They feel good in the hand. Also, on Friday night, Bert, DMB and I made some magnets. Here are mine--see if you can spot the theme.







. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

legs?