Jun 12, 2010

postcard project

BMcC, 5/30/00

NCW, 1/13/99: "I wish I spoke Spanish."


JAMcS, 3/26/99: "P.S. California is still great. I'm having a whale of a time here w/ all my old friends, dolphins, and assorted plank-ton."



DF, 10/98: "Been having crazy dreams too, angels and such."


RR, 9/01: "The time is now!"


JEMcS: "Be careful, Bob Dole wants to cut the Department of Education altogether."



JH, 9/14/98: "It costs $1.00 for a day pass of the buss system, which runs all day."



BIO'N, 9/25/98

JH 9/14/99: "There's much which could be said about what's going on here, but there's not much room here."



DJI: "To: ACMcS, St. John's College of Hair Design
...
Wouldn't it be weird if you had a mystery uncle?"



DF: "Speak the rhythm all alone I'm together with your plan Your parents got a cabin in Iowa! ... Got your tape and it changed my mind. ... See you soon!


NCW, 6/7/95: "This morning I listened to a lecture on the importance of tri-tone substitution over diminished chords. ... Butch was wearing a pink silk shirt that was only button halfway, fully exposing his very sweaty chest."


. . .

No comments: