Jun 13, 2010

postcard project

SWT, 1/2/00: "Hawaii - or at least this hotel - is absolutely Beautiful! Here's to tropical paradise!!"


HJF, 10/3/98


AAF, 8/31/98: "You & me, Cutie: Cowgirl intellectuals - fastest draws in academia - belles of the lasso set: hair blowing hte wind, hats in hand, riding our own white horses into the sunset."


HMF


TJC, 1998: "Speaking of flesh, I hear that Randy 'The Body' Savage, an ex-WWF wrestler got elected governor of Minnesota in my absence. That's almost as good as the democrats losing the Congress while I was in Russia. Paris is great, still. I think it is increasing my virility. ... Keep up the fight. Bye."


lost.postcards@gmail.com, 10/13/04: SMOKED HAM RUMP PORTION


CMcS, 8/26/96 [shortly after I left for college]: "Well, you're not home! I hope you're where you're supposed to be. ... Roof is still on."


AR, 7/7/99: "That woman on the pedestal is my host mom. Her name is Grace #1."

HMF, 1/16/05


SWT, 8/31/01



. . .

No comments: