Jun 13, 2010

postcard project

AAF, 3/6/98: "Was up last night. Drunk juice, stayed out till 12:00, part of the routine."


MH, 7/3/99: "E and I visited this castle that used to defend us from the Russians."


CMcS



CMcS, 1998: "Grumbled all the way out here about how far it was (7 hr). -- Now eating grumble pie! It's so beautiful!"

JEC, 6/6/97: "School here is okay. I am taking agricultural economics and chemistry and working the night shift at a local hotel. I do cleaning, breakfasts, and 'security' from 11pm to 7am." [You cannot keep this family down.]


PMcCMcS: "'Too Nice for the Ragbag!' HA HA HA!"


HMF: 2/12/02: "In case you're wondering, those are strawberry prints - it happened by accident at work so I saved the paper."


EGP, 5/00: "I saw this postcard in a magazine last year. Frankly, I am not sure why I bought it or even chose this to send to you."



HF, 11/27/98: "Unfortunately, our favorite Goodrich has been turned into a goddamn bagel shop. Who eats that much bread? ... Is your hair still blonde? ... Have you ever considered dying your skin? ... Now that I live on my own, I am not only unfashionable (for UNL), I wear dirty clothes. ... Sorry to confuse you a few weeks ago, but I heard you had found a man. My mistake."
[Contender for best postcard ever.]


NCW, 7/1/94: "Syracuse, New York (home of the largest Michelin tire man on earth...)"



. . .

No comments: