Jun 20, 2010

postcard project

SWT:


SWT: "I'm excited to see you and your pink pants in a month."


PMcCMcS 10/15/200: [Hot pink on the other side, with silver writing] "Now you can expect all sorts of headache-inducing, chromatically mismatched mail ... can you read this in the dark? Can you read it in a shark? Can you read it with Plutarch?"



MEB & EEB, 2006?:

KJB, 10/30/04:


MH, 12/20/2002. This card was hard to scan because it has a hard plastic pink stuck to the top with adhesive. It came that way. At the bottom, it says, "Accidents will occur in the best-regulated families. Charles Dickens (1812-1870)." : "(It's the one I wanted to get you in the summer, but I don't recall if you got one, anyhow, it's smelly juniper.)"


SWT, 3-5-2002: "Also! Don't forget to pack the silk long johns! ... You're finito! Capisco? ... Till Scandinavia!"


HMF, 12/10/02: "I'm taking a vacation from my vacationfor a few weeks, then I'm afraid it will really be time to stop goofing around and go to work."


JC, QOP, 1/2003:


HMF, 2/22/2003: "We got two feet of snow and now it's warm and raining and we have flood warnings."

. . .

No comments: