Jun 13, 2010

postcard project

HMF, 8/2/01


HDL: "This honey is incredibly viscous..."


RLY, 10/29/98: "We are driving at a reasonable & prudent speed of 91mph. ... We rejoiced in the sounds of "When PE meets life" early this morning. It might have been playing when we ran out of gas & had to get a ride with a 'Misisipi' State Trooper. S is bonding w/ the road. This where I was born!!"


JEMcS, 6/3/00: "I will be amazed if this reaches you - as Dad gave me the address from his memory."


RLY, 9/25/98: "I am addicted to free time now." [I wish.]

AAA, 1/19/99


NCW, 2/12/95: "Hiya Toots. I just finished competing in the under 20 men's foil competition. It woudl be fairly safe to say that I got 'my clock cleaned.' ... The only entertainment has been lying in the sun and listening to Kienan have conversations with himself regarding the eating of human fingers. Wul, aah beep beep aah wiz wiz."

JK, 1996: "The only picture I ever took with you in it, I think... It's an awful negative - looks like a shitty beer commercial ... Anyway ... "


SPF: "How do YOU feel about bicycles?"

DF, 3/3/99: "Why would someone ask a question on a postcard? Things are still good here, getting ready forsummer superioricity. This postcards flys really gwheal, in kase hwyieae argkyn naid oph. ein aerochynamic dewastation!"

. . .

No comments: