Jun 20, 2010

postcard project

Group postcard, 2004: "Bobcats rule! You are a bobcat!"--PMcCMcS "Beam." --DCF "Who cares?!! Oh, wait a sec..." --Chef H. "You're so juris-prudent." --SWT


SJP, 2006: "This bird's head belongs in your apartment! Though not in a violent way."


PMcCMcS, 01/20/01 [this date does not seem accurate] [the picture on the card is made out of cloth glued onto it]: "Please keep an eye out for a thermometer that goes above 120 degrees. If I'm going to bitch, I'm going to bitch accurately. ... I've told everyone, 'Mam kiema baoda tumde be Ghana ... a na n waka yesa!' ... To which the typical response is 'Yaa Soma!' ... Laafi bala. So, what's new here? Well, I have some swollen, hot, and extraordinarily itchy bug bites: a mystery roommate. ... Guess who was weirdly staring into my screen door, just now? Mazoo! ... When I first got back, he was peering all over the place, and I figured out that he was looking for you. 'Mam kiema-paga kulame,' I told him. 'My older sibling-woman went home.' To which, in typical Mazoo fashion, Mazoo nodded, blank-faced."

EDD, 02/16/2005: [Charmingly, mostly illegible.]



CMcS, 2/2006: "The Cranes are already here. We can go see!"


AAF, 12/05:


JC, 12/2004:


CMcS, 2/10/2006:


EEB, 1/17/2006:


EEB:

. . .

No comments: